Saturday, February 9, 2008

26. New Shoes

I spent the remainder of my clothing budget on shoes. Matt says I have a disease. Maybe I do, but it's not a disease I want to cure.

DSW is my new favorite store. I'd never been before today, and even Matt was entirely impressed. It is the single greatest shoe wonderland I have ever seen. I spent $114 on three pairs of shoes.

By Chinese Laundry:


















A new pair of Converse:


















And the pièce de résistance, more Chinese Laundry, which I fully intend to wear the life out of by parading them as often as possible:


6 comments:

Janieac said...

Seeeeeeeeeeeee why I love it there so? I (heart) CL so much. Those pumps are positively mahhhhvelous, dahlink!

Janieac said...

PS Those shoes are miiiine, betch!

Dexter Obvious said...

Over my dead body. Betch. :P

meg's thoughts return said...

I loves loves loves the flowery ones. SO DELIGHTFUL! Perhaps we should have a girly outing soon to celebrate these shoes?

Dexter Obvious said...

YES! I still have to scrounge up an outfit to go with them...

Françoise de Fleur said...

Meow! The flowers, oh the flowers. (If I could, I would purr with delight. But alas, I am not Eartha Kitt.) I want in on the girlie outing, so give me a while longer to get back to "outing"-worthy health. Let's go to a show. WE NEED GOOD MUSIC!