Saturday, April 11, 2009

95. My brain could use a break

I've been hacking away at my English essay all morning, and after a week of struggling over the subject matter, I think it's finally starting to evolve into something that at least has a point. So I'm feeling good about that.

It's been kind of tough to teach myself good school habits. I have to learn to manage my time better and not put things off. I've always been comfortable with writing, but not writing for an assignment in such a structured sense. I have to just make myself sit and write, rather than writing when I feel compelled to do so, and it's hard.

I suppose this is what college is like though. I should just get used to it.

Onto happier things. Here's a band I find myself obsessed with these days. They're pretty much fantastic. Just maybe minimize the video itself if you find that you're easily disturbed by gold women. Because it's filled with lots of them.

Portugal the Man: