Thursday, August 20, 2009

123. To Do List

Play the viola
Buy a high end digital camera
Have lots more late nights with friends
See more live bands/photograph bands
Pay off my credit card and my car loan
Compete in show jumping and dressage
Take yoga
Get my associate's degree
Move to the city
Travel to unusual places
Go to art school
Take voice lessons
Learn Japanese
Learn HTML/web page design
Have my own photography darkroom & studio
Learn to refinish old furniture/make lamps
Play viola/sing in a band
Own my own horse
Design/build our own house
Own/drive a classic car
Pay off my student loans
Have a cushy retirement fund
__________________________________________________
This was sort of meant to be an exercise in self-evaluation. I'm beginning to have serious doubts about committing myself something so all-consuming as business ownership. I'm afraid it will take precedence over everything else I'd like to do, especially in regards to my social life. I also think I may be too fast-paced, impulsive and transient to put myself in a position to be so tied down.

Sighee. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

1 comment:

meg's thoughts return said...

I like this list :) I think we all keep a version of this list, but you are one of the few people I know who actually go out there and do the things on your list. Can't wait to see you ride!