Wednesday, January 6, 2010

140. Winta Quarta Sorta

Class started Monday. I was enrolled for two, but as of last night, am down to one. I wasn't ready for math. I'm having trouble committing to classes I don't care about. I think this is because I still have no idea what I want to do with myself, so I'm taking my sweet time about it. Anyway, all that's left is poetry. And poetry is the class I've been waiting forever for.

I'm hoping this will motivate me to write more, even if it's terrible. If I do, it'll end up here of course. I sort of trailed off because I'm not a very focused person in general. I'm working on that.

Tomorrow I'm headed off for adventures in Chicago. I'm actually feeling really nervous with excitement. I may explode from anticipation. I shouldn't even be sitting here, I have so much left to do.

What else...I am exceedingly irritated by my haircut. It won't do anything I want. I really like my stylist, and she seems to be doing exactly what I ask her to do...yet my hair is terrible. I can't figure out what the problem is, but I think the length is just awkward. It's not quite short enough or long enough to hang properly. I'm about to scream.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments: