Friday, April 9, 2010

153. Love Long Distance

I've never tried to do a long distance relationship before. I expected it to be hard, but you can never picture just how something is going to feel until you actually experience it. I can only imagine how impossible this would seem if I didn't have unlimited texting. It's the one thing that's making this bearable.

Six more weeks to go. And at this point, time and distance are pretty much the same thing. 2000 miles is equal to however many weeks I have left.

Anyway, Gossip is one of my very favorite bands, especially when I'm trying to shake a miserable mood. Since the lyrics seemed appropriate, here's a really awesome video for Heavy Cross that I just found. I'm pretty sure it's a fan video, but I liked it better than the official version.

No comments: