Wednesday, February 23, 2011

178. Texting with Strangers

A few nights ago, I was sitting around watching tv with the boy when I received this photo via text from some person in San Francisco:


I like when things like this happen, so I decided to reply.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Me: HI!!!!! You guys look like you're having FUN!!! What are you DOING?! Where is this?

SF: now who is this..im sorry!

Me: Your mom?

SF: its your shower..right?

Me: I prefer baths, actually.

SF: my mother aint here no moe!
SF: do i have yhe wrong#

Me: Moe really isn't a flattering name for a woman...it's probably for the best she changed it.

SF: you miss your callin my niggah!

Me: No I didn't! I had it on vibrate.

SF: please go to bed...hope for your ever lasting dirt nap!

Me: It's things like this that make me love you.
(...no response)
Me: Are we friends? I hope we are friends.

(At this point she decides to call me, but of course I do not answer because that would have been awkward. She also does not leave a voicemail.)

SF: i think i dial da wrong number..sorry mr not funny!

Me: I'm a girl. :( And I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Me: We're still friends, right?

SF: i dail the wrong number....
SF: great sense of humor

Me: Aw! We are friends!

SF: now..lets become freind..who da hell is you..r you hot?

(What kind of question is that to ask a new friend?)


Me: Not so hot. It's February.
__________________________________________________________________________________

After that the responses got really boring and I lost interest, so I'm not even going to bother posting the rest.

2 comments:

Lexi-Lupa said...

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I think my cat thinks I'm weird now. One time I got a phone call from some old guy asking how much "it was worth" and to "Put a down payment on it, but keep it a secret from Kelly." Who Kelly is, I don't know. Why this person did not get that he was calling the wrong number from my 'Take on Me' themed voicemail message, I will never know.

Super Milk-Chan said...

Ha Ha! That totally reminds of the weirdo who called me a few months ago. It's like 2am, I'm dead asleep, and he calls asking for someone other than me. I tell him I'm sorry, he has the wrong number, he doesn't believe me. Then he gets mad and starts berating me and calling me an idiot, because clearly it's me who was wrong, not him.