Thursday, June 23, 2011

184. LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

I AM ON THE INTERNET!!! IN MY OWN HOME!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Woo.

For the first time in three abodes, I have internet. Internet that is mine, in my house, that I am using. For me. MINE.
Well...ours. Right. Sharing is fun for people who sleep together. Which we do.

In other news since last we met, I live in that apartment from the previous post. I have a new job which does not suck at all (except for the commute, which is long) and slightly better pay. Also, I am starting college [again] in 2 months, and I actually picked a major this time [graphic design]. So. That's that.

Missed you!

1 comment:

Lexi-Lupa said...

I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!! Hooray for being back on the blog-o-sphere. I must say that I am excited to see where your pursuing of graphic design goes. Post some of your stuff!!!

Love- Lexi.