Saturday, January 14, 2012

215. Saturday.

I'm going to do a quick morning post today, because I have many plans for this frosty Saturday, and I'm afraid I won't be able to find time later.

The day should look something like this:
  • Breakfast: Cantaloupe, scrambled eggs, toast, french roast. 
  • Errands: Banking, oil Change, mailing an English textbook to Amazon. 
  • Lunch: Leftover lasagna. Rad. 
  • Afternoon Outing: A visit to the Science Center with my parents to see the Star Trek exhibit. Hopefully silly iPhone photos to document said outing. 
  • Dinner: A dinner date to Niche in celebration of the Wizard and I's two year anniversary. I had to save it for today because I got paid yesterday, and Niche is SCHMANCY
  • Punk-rock Show: Our friend Laurel used to be in a band called Resistall. They broke up forever ago, but are having a reunion show tonight, opening for The Dead Celebrities at The Firebird. I'm bringing my dslr, but just for practice. The Firebird is quite dark, and I don't have an external flash. But if anything comes of it, I'll post the results. 
Gosh, I love the weekend. xo Kisses! xo

1 comment:

Joshua De La Noco said...

Weekends are Grrrrannd! Actually pretty happy you did a short post. Now I feel less guilty about the short one I'm about to post. But we're still rolling!