The day should look something like this:
- Breakfast: Cantaloupe, scrambled eggs, toast, french roast.
- Errands: Banking, oil Change, mailing an English textbook to Amazon.
- Lunch: Leftover lasagna. Rad.
- Afternoon Outing: A visit to the Science Center with my parents to see the Star Trek exhibit. Hopefully silly iPhone photos to document said outing.
- Dinner: A dinner date to Niche in celebration of the Wizard and I's two year anniversary. I had to save it for today because I got paid yesterday, and Niche is SCHMANCY.
- Punk-rock Show: Our friend Laurel used to be in a band called Resistall. They broke up forever ago, but are having a reunion show tonight, opening for The Dead Celebrities at The Firebird. I'm bringing my dslr, but just for practice. The Firebird is quite dark, and I don't have an external flash. But if anything comes of it, I'll post the results.