Monday, January 16, 2012

217. January 16, 2012

Today I heard on the radio that Jay-Z and Beyonce are to be the first couple to make a music video in space. The first thing I thought was, "Other people have made music videos in space?"
They haven't.
But yeah... It's apparently true.
In other news, it's Betty White's 90th birthday tomorrow. I learned that on the television at the gym.

Yep. I went to the gym again. But not the same gym as last week. They only gave me one day for free, and then they said I had to pay them if I wanted to come back. You can imagine the surprised look on my face when I was told I would have to pay to use their equipment.
Scoff.

So I found another gym. This one says that I can come for a week without paying them. It's a much nicer gym, too. It has televisions and a juice bar, and it doesn't smell quite so funky.
It's not that I have a problem with paying for a gym membership. But it seems pointless to pay for one when I won't use it that often. I just need something to get me through the frosty times, and then I will run outside again. For free.

Actually, I would enjoy having a personal trainer for a little while, but I can't afford it. Besides, if I had that much money, I would ride horses instead, and be the happiest person on the planet. So for now, I will enjoy my free trial as a gym tourist.

School starts tomorrow. I'm not as excited this semester, probably because I'm expecting to spend the next four months stressed out about EVERY LITTLE THING. I don't know. I just don't really feel up to it. It seems exhausting, yet I spent most of my Christmas break wishing I had assignments to work on. Graduation is way too far away...

No comments: