Tuesday, January 17, 2012

218. Where's My Homework?

Just like I thought. Stress. Lots and lots of stress.
I think the reason this happens is because I insist on taking online courses in order to fit in as many credit hours in a single semester as possible.The great thing about online courses is the freedom to show up and work on your assignments whenever you want. The downside of this is that the professors seem to like to give you mountains of homework to make up for it.

Additionally, the layout of online courses on Blackboard is a mess. It's like a scavenger hunt, in which you have to follow a trail of crumbs from one note to the next. Hopefully, you'll manage to find all of your assignments in time to complete them, thus avoiding total failure. I find this unnecessarily stressful, and if I were involved in any sort of computer programming/design pursuit, I would make it my mission to streamline the entire system. Higher education should not remind oneself of Where's Waldo.

I've gotten some introductory stuff done, but I should really get back to it. Till tomorrow.



1 comment:

Joshua De La Noco said...

I hate Blackboard! (I know hate is just such a harsh word to put out there, but Blackboard doesn't have real feelings so I'm going to direct my frustrations towards it.) HATE IT!