Thursday, January 26, 2012

226. That's More Like It

I have just returned from my first yoga class (because last week didn't count, all she did was read the syllabus for an hour).

It was sooooo gooooood. UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH. I needed that. Perhaps you could tell, I've been pretty edgy this week. Stressed, all wound up, and full o' rage. At the beginning of class, I could barely stretch because my shoulder blades were so tight, and by the end, I practically floated out of the room. It was lovely; I'm very glad I signed up.

Besides that, I spent a lot of my day researching flashes for my 30d. I'd really like to get one prior to this little shindig we're throwing in April. I have a point and shoot with an adequate flash situation if needed, but I would love for these to be of better quality. Something that makes everyone go "Ooo", and "Ah!"

I have a feeling that won't happen, though. The one I think I really want is $250. See? A less expensive option is this, but I'm leaning toward ol' pricey on the basis that it seems to have additional features. Either way, I want it to be something I can use for a long time. More research is needed while I *attempt* to save up funds.

Besides that, I also priced remote shutter release buttons, because I'd really like to try doing some nighttime landscape type stuff. I found some in the $25-$40 range, so I suspect that will happen much sooner.

And now, I have to go, because I have more history to get through before I can take my quiz. Which I need to get done either tonight or first thing tomorrow afternoon, because to-morrow, is DATE NIGHT!

No comments: