Monday, February 6, 2012

236. Groceries

Oh, hey there! Fancy meeting you here.

Monday has returned, and the mister has left town again. My stress levels seem quite a bit lower this week, thanks to getting just a little ahead on homework over the weekend. All in all, the weekend was a blast, I stayed up waaaaay too late soaking up as much quality boy-time as possible, and while I am totally exhausted, today was largely uneventful.

My boss is still out on medical leave, making for a downright leisurely day at work. I spent more time on Blackboard poking around my classes than I did actually doing administrative-type tasks. I made it through enough math tutorials to ensure I know what the what?! my professor is talking about, class itself was pretty easy, and the homework I didn't realize was due this Wednesday was pushed back to Monday because we're a little behind on lectures.

After class, I stopped by the grocery store and stocked up on bachelorette food. Bachelorette food is only titled as such because I bought quantities for one instead of the usual two. Otherwise, said food exactly resembles couple food, because we have the same sort of tastes, and I do a lot of the shopping anyway.

This week's provisions include:
  • Broccoli
  • Onion
  • Collard Greens
  • Eggs
  • Grapefruit
  • Lemons (which I purchased in the hopes of painting a still life)
  • Vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • Quinoa
  • Uncle Ben's Wild Rice
  • Whole Wheat Tortillas
Fascinating, I know. I really did have a dull day, and this post is proof.
Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Off to bed!
おやすみなさい。

2 comments:

Joshua De La Noco said...

Forget That. Groceries Kick Ass! YESSSS! WILLLLLLLLDDDDD RICE People! This rice is wild. BTW I just ate some delicious wild rice from La Madeleine.

Super Milk-Chan said...

HAHAHA! Your enthusiasm and support are much appreciated, though completely undeserved.