Thursday, February 9, 2012

239. sCREAm

Four weeks in - status update.

So far, the breakdown of my grades this semester goes like this:
Yoga - A.
Love, Loyalty & Betrayal on the American Stage & Screen - A.
History - B.
Intermediate Algebra - A...barely.

I'm mad about the history grade, because I can't do anything to bring it up. All we do every week is read a chapter, and then take an open book quiz on it. The problem with that is questions on the quiz are so insanely worded, and the text of my history book so...overly encompassing and utterly dry, I have thus far been unable to make any sense of any of it. And I normally find history pretty fascinating. So that's awesomme.

Math, though. That I have total control over, but I'm teetering on the edge of a B because this shit is hard! I would be FINE if it weren't for word problems. I am TERRIBLE at word problems, and I am racking my brain trying to make sense of them. You would think, being that I am a person who enjoys language, they would make sense.
They do not.

Word problems exist to make me cry.

1 comment:

Joshua De La Noco said...

That is the best use of a photo out of context I've seen in a - well, a really long time. Also, mostly all A's is pretty RockStar. Congrats.