Monday, February 27, 2012

256. The 27th. Monday.

This week has seriously started off on the wrong foot (pun intended). First, I'm going to have to keep this short because I'm blogging from my phone. I went to get a new modem today, because we've had quite a few issues with our connection lately. It turned out that the modem we had was too old, and we need a newer one to keep up with Charter's "lightning fast speeds". Right. So I got that. Only now it won't get a signal, so a technician is coming. On Saturday. Meanwhile, I'll be taking this week's history test from a coffee shop. Frank is invincible. He threw up once and was fine afterward. I'd love to say he learned his lesson about gorging on candy, but I'm betting he didn't. It also looks like my new awesome running routine is on hold. My pinky toe is gruesome. And I think I figured out why. It seems to be because of the way they're shaped. I don't know if they make a shoe that can solve that. But I will keep searching for a solution. I just want to run.

1 comment:

Joshua De La Noco said...

My brother suffers from some crazy feet. He actually ended up going to the doctor to figure out what to do. But now he runs all over the place. Good luck with the modem.