Monday, March 26, 2012

271. Decidedly NOT Baking

You know those times when you're really kind of exhausted and bored, you're home alone, and you really just want a cookie or something? Yeah...Me too.
Buuut since I am home alone, and there is no one to help me eat all of the cookies, I decided to skip the baking this evening and just admire all of the photos in my Williams Sonoma Baking book.
Deleeshus.

Today is boring.
Yesterday was sparkly. 
There were pancakes, bike riding and vintage dress shopping, lunch at The Hartford (coffee shop). Roaming potential neighborhoods looking for apartments. Making some crazy soup while dancing to stuff like Tu Vuo Fa l'Americano. Ended the night watching A Single Man for one of my classes. Great movie, Colin Firth can really do no wrong.

Apartment hunting has been fruitless, but I don't really care. The more we look around, the more I love our flat and want to stay. We've decided to be picky, and only move if we find a place we love more. It has almost all the amenities we want, minus a better neighborhood. On the bright side, if we did end up staying, I could finally buy furniture. I'm 30 years old, and I have never owned a real bed in my adult life. It's always just been mattresses on the floor, because those metal squeaky frames scare me.

Monday always comes to soon. The Wizard's spring break is over, and he's back on the road. I can't wait for Friday, and a relaxing weekend before the MADNESS that is about to convene on our house the weekend after. Only 2 more weeks until the Lindenkids Reunion...
And on that note, I will promise to post the invitation images tomorrow. It'll have been about a week and a half since I mailed them, so people should be receiving them by now.

Til then, it's back to my History homework.

1 comment:

Joshua De La Noco said...

Got My Invite Sunday!!! (It may have come sooner but I always forget to check my mail.)Anyhoo, Got My Invite SUNDAY!!!

Quite excited.