Saturday, June 16, 2012

301. The Speech Project

Oral Communications. The assignment: Record a 3-5 minute autobiography themed...thing.
The problem? Filming yourself making any sort of loosely planned speech and not critiquing every mistake you make as you're making them, to the extreme of fifty-something attempts before you finally, finally, get one full video out of the ordeal. It certainly didn't help that I have very little experience in front of the lens...I'm usually behind any cameras I come in contact with.

I spent nearly two hours attempting to capture 3-5 minutes of video, and for all of my efforts, the final product sucks. What remains are a pile of outtakes that have to go somewhere in order to justify all of that wasted time. I'm fresh out of shame, kids.

Warning: What you are about to watch is STUPID. Don't come crying to me for your two minutes back, because once you press play, all sales are final.

video

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are adorable!

Lexi-Lupa said...

BETH I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE MOST FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD. GUESS WHAT I IMAGINED YOU IN MY BRAIN AND YOUR VOICE SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME ALSO WE ARE THE SAME PERSON OK BYE.

Super Milk-Chan said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Lex, you are hysterical.