Sunday, December 2, 2012

326. December?

This has been the sort of Sunday that deserves a little blog nod. I scored 100% on my last math test, meaning all I have to do now is kick some serious final. The weather is stunningly beautiful, and we have all the windows open. Frank and I went for a really long run in the park (which by really long, I mean probably close to three miles). It's dark now, and I've got a pan of Nigella Lawson's Lebanese Moussaka simmering on the stove.

I dragged our Christmas tree out of the basement earlier, thinking we'd decorate it tonight, but this weather is throwing me. I know it's December 2nd and all, but I'm having a little trouble getting into the Christmas spirit when it's a balmy 70 degrees outside. But it's there in the living room, and can wait a few days until the weather breaks. In the meantime, there's moussaka, and a lot more Battlestar Galactica waiting for me on Netflix.

No comments: